I started this blog six years ago - March 26, 2006. The Leafs were floundering as an organization, they were out of the playoffs, the GM's moves were not panning out, and the future looked cloudy. It's hard to believe how much has changed...
Over the last six years, I've posted nearly 500 entries, been read by maybe 35 people and logged a very small number of page views. More importantly, I've found a somewhat productive outlet to deal with the Leafs and the frustration and disappointment that unites us all.
A look back at some of my favourite posts from the past six years:
- My very first post: Tedesco, Ferguson and Me
- Toronto sports media story generator (this one might be my favourite)
- Taking on one of the most tired tropes: Are the Fans to blame?
- On JFJ's Reign of Error and his firing
- First Leafs games - my daughter's and my son's
- Top Ten items I'd like to see banned from Leafs coverage
- An open letter to the Ottawa Senators
- My first anti-Burke post - 7 months before he was hired
- On Sundin and the Leafs' captains - I'm so sick of Goodbyes
- Some dislike for Darcy Tucker here, here, here, here, here and here.